Followers

Nikonstudio.tumblr.com Posts

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Next Probable Lens To Get - Nikon 10.5mm F/2.8G ED


I think I am seeing the light at the end of the wide optics tunnel. My first quest to get a wide-angled lens ended with a Nikon 18-200mm. But I think I will not fail this time round. I have been doing lots of homework again on the wide angle family of Nikon glasses.

And its all pointing to the Nikon 10.5mm F/2.8G ED fisheye. I have practically dropped the newer Nikon 10-24mm out of my acquisition radar for now due to her small aperture and lackluster construction (Some says the Tokina 11-16mm is a much better buy). I agree its a totally different story when it comes to fisheye perspective when we go wide as opposed to those exhibited by the Nikon 10-24mm. But I want something a bit different among my five lenses.

Let's see...

No comments: