Followers

Nikonstudio.tumblr.com Posts

Thursday, June 25, 2009

How About Your Photographer's Image?


I can still remember my first day of work in London some ten years ago as a Telco Business Analyst. Image seems to be rather important in my line of work as I was then requested to put on my 3-piece suit every single day come snow or shine.

Seems that this culture is sipping back into my take on my perception of proper attire as a photographer. After all, I have recently been getting more and more comments from strangers about my perceived profession - photographer. And what's wrong with knowing how to dress functionally well when you go shoot? Nothing.

So, in the next few weeks, I hope to identify the best apparel for photographers like us, in both allowing us to shoot both in style and function. Gone will be the days of crappy T-shirts and moccasins. It about time we do this right!

No comments: