Followers

Nikonstudio.tumblr.com Posts

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Side Track #3 - Reminiscent of Contax T3 Film Camera


Was browsing my phone's internal memory this morning and I came across my old film collection of shots I took with my Contax T3 camera. Though not scanned to the highest resolution possible, still offer a glimpse of the resolving strength of this once legendary compact.

Well, as a matter of fact, the camera still works beautifully after more than seven years in operation! Now, if my memory serves me right, this shot was taken in Hong Kong "ladies street", where hawkers sell practically anything you fancy, even their own pet birds!

Here, the aiming was not on its eyes, and it was one of the first few shots I took without knowing where to aim...but I really like this furry friend.

No comments: