Sunday, July 5, 2009
At $225, its not exactly the cheapest of the lot, and the guy wearing it is not making it any more appealing to own one personally. Thought it was a pajamas!
Facts and Figures:
* Jacket and lining are 100% cotton, pigment dyed and pre-washed for a soft, weathered look and feel. Machine washable.
* Neutral khaki color with an olive/gray tint.
* Stowaway, water-resistant nylon hood inside zippered collar.
* Two hidden, zippered pockets for passports, tickets, cash, etc.
* Removable, see-through press pass holder
* Double hook and loop flap closures.
* Zip-off sleeves convert jacket to a vest.
* Sleeve pocket with hook and loop flap to hold film, batteries, etc.
* Parka length, for comfort and practicality.
* Hidden drawstring adjusts for comfortable fit.
* Roomy, bellows-style cargo pockets lined with water-resistant nylon.
* Heavy-duty, double-pull zipper and snaps keep cold out.
* Adjustable hook and loop cuffs on sleeves.
* Three pen/pencil pockets.
* Handwarmer pockets under cargo pockets.
Functionality - 4/5
Field Worthiness - 2/5
Appeal - 1/5
Cost of Ownership - 2/5
Categories Enhancement Gears