Followers

Nikonstudio.tumblr.com Posts

Monday, July 27, 2009

New Nikkor 18-200mm F/3.5-5.6G VR II??

Was it my eyes, or did Nikon Rumors decides to make things a bit funny, just to break some tension among those paralyzed about the two upcoming Nikon DSLR bodies? Is it time to put four ED and Aspherical lens components instead of three onto the current Nikkor 18-200mm and nano coat every lens elements while pricing it at a cool grand? Or maybe, Nikon has perfected her new VR engine, giving users up to 8 stops of stabilizing power!

Or just maybe, it's Nikon way of a lame joke. Beats me...I sure was hoping for a new DX lens that has a longer yet more economical reach but its all fine with me.

Maybe, the maybes need less rumors and more facts to make it go away for good. My guess is as good as anyone out there. Amidst the snow job of this rumor, if all this is really true after all, I think its one of the most desperate yet pathetic act on the part of Nikon I have seen for a long time. Hey, this whole story would be entirely different if it's a Nikkor 18-200mm F/2.8G VR II, won't it!

Check today's Nikon Rumors link below for more details.

No comments: