Followers

Nikonstudio.tumblr.com Posts

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

New Addition to the Family - Giottos AA 1900 Rocket Air


While shooting today around the island, I notice my first speck of dust on my Nikon D90 viewfinder pentaprism assembly. Its so annoyingly distracting that ultimately got me to stop my shoot altogether and called it a day.

The first few attempts to clean the sensor ultrasonically confirmed its not the sensor but something else. I was doing a shoot at the National Geographic flagship store in Asia just to pass my time while thumbing furiously on my Blackberry on some pending work issues despite my off-day status.

Then I recalled a friend's recommendation to get a Giottos Rocket instead of driving down to the Nikon Service Center for such minute issue! (Used to do that) And so I did. Wow! So powerful, so cheap and so convenient. One of the best buy I made for a long time! Beats cleaning your camera with a anti-static fabric anytime.

Now, the only thing I have to watch out is not to allow my boy to mistook it for a toy to chew and destroy it...

No comments: