Followers

Nikonstudio.tumblr.com Posts

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Project #1 - Home Shoot


Home is where the heart is, and it may be the place that you would spend most of your life in. And won't it be rather sad if we can only shoot everywhere else except your home? So that's my little project I have setup for myself - to shoot at home and deliver a top 50 best shot showcase of my home.

To make this as a prelude to our post processing discussions, I will now attempt to shoot only in RAW (of Nikon NEF format) for each shot. This will allow me to adequately prepare on using these photos with software like Aperture or Capture NX or Photomatix Pro or whatever you fancy there after.

I am ready to be surprised! Now, to make it a tat more interesting, we will open this mini project to any photo enthusiasts! And what better place to do that in Flickr! Stay tune...


No comments: