Tuesday, April 14, 2009
So, it's out? Hold your breath, and confirm it at tomorrow's Nikon Press Event in Australia!
Nikon D90: Welcome, little brother, to the family!
Nikon D5000: O Thanks! (Thought - I am gotta beat you when I grow up...)
UPDATED 5 minutes ago...
Nikon D5000 Key Features
* 12.9 megapixel DX-format CMOS sensor (effective pixels: 12.3 million)
* 2.7" tilt and swivel LCD monitor (230,000 dots)
* Movie capture at up to 1280 x 720 (720p) 24 fps with mono sound
* Live View with contrast-detect AF, face detection and subject tracking
* Image sensor cleaning (sensor shake)
* 11 AF points (with 3D tracking)
* IS0 200-3200 range (100-6400 expanded)
* 4 frames per second continuous shooting (buffer: 7 RAW, 25 JPEG fine, 100 JPEG Normal)
* Expeed image processing engine
* Extensive in-camera retouching including raw development and straightening
* Connector for optional GPS unit (fits on hot shoe)
* New battery with increased capacity
* 72 thumbnail and calendar view in playback
Read full review [here]
Categories Other Nikon Camera