Followers

Nikonstudio.tumblr.com Posts

Saturday, April 18, 2009

New Addition to the Family - Lowe Pro Mini Trekker AW


A big gap can exist between recommendation made via casual web browsing against actual field testing. And I usually would not recommend something I don't own on my blog. The same applies to the camera bag I have just purchased yesterday. In my last article where the Lowe Pro Flipside/Top Load AW were evaluated, they all looked rosy on the Internet.

So, finishing my work on a Friday evening, I decided to pay my local camera store a visit. What do yer know? I have totally understated the capability of the intended camera bag to house my Manfrotto 190XB tripod! Gradually, browsing turned into a serious hunt among the 50 or so Lowe Pro models on the shelves, and I ended up getting the Mini Trekker AW.

Will update everyone when I decommissioned my current Nikon Sling bag...