Followers

Nikonstudio.tumblr.com Posts

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Nikkor Lens Review - Most Economical Nano Crystal Coat Lens


If you ask me, how much do I need to cough out to see a sample of Nikkor's best quality lens with Nano Coating, then I will say for around $550, you will be able to do so with the Nikkor's 60mm F/2.8 Micro lens.

Sharpness wise, its one of the sharpest Nikon can deliver in their mighty arsenel of optics technologies. Price wise, its quite within reach to an average Joe like me. Usage perspective wise, it would be rather similar to like using your 50mm F/1.X lens. Macro capability is an added advantage with a 1:1 reproduction ratio. Sweet.

ED lens components, Nano coats with VR and fast silent focusing engine makes this glass a worthwhile investment. Did I mention its FX camera compatible too?