Followers

Nikonstudio.tumblr.com Posts

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Blame it on the Photographer, not the Camera


Just having downloaded over a thousand shots and scrutinizing each one, I came to realize one mistake I always overlooked while shooting. I assumed I can shoot while I slowed down to a slight pause and not come to a stationary stand still. I was wrong. You and I know the best photographers ALWAYS shoot with a tripod and here I am, thinking I can get crisp images while walking and shooting like those Japanese tourists! So, it's definitely not the Nikon D90 but me, the naive photographer.Check the shot I took of these Spanish musicians in Ocean Park.

Serves me right... so, if its a really important shoot, please come to complete stand still to compose before firing the trigger. You will be pleasantly surprised at the end of the day.