Followers

Nikonstudio.tumblr.com Posts

Monday, February 16, 2009

Best Western Hotel Selection for Manila Work/Shoot Trip

For those of you wanting to ever visit Manila for some work and hobby shoot trips, my result of a 4-hour extensive survey of the entire Metro Manila area has provided me enough intelligence (due to my ex-military background) to pick one most strategically located for the shoot - Best Western Hotel La Corona Manila. Centrally located close to the Manila bay, its pretty close to the old walled city, Chinatown and even the biggest shopping mall in Manila!

But don't get your hopes to high on me...I do not know if there's really anything worthw
hile to shoot in the city (Remember that my trip is a work trip?).

The lack of good accurate maps of Manila has resulted in me creating one via Google maps! Here it is of Manila...obviously it can be more detailed but that's all I've got time for to go take pictures.