Followers

Nikonstudio.tumblr.com Posts

Monday, August 3, 2009

New Nikon D90 Discovery - Live View Zoom


All of us has been busily shooting with the view finder that one hardly bothered to explore the Live View option of the Nikon D90! Shooting with the minute view finder for macro or odd-angled shots can sometime prove too challenging for me, and I am beginning to accept the use of the big but slow focusing live view.

Just yesterday while shooting macro shots, I discovered that you can actually use to "+" button on the back of the camera to zoom in on the point of focus! (maybe not that new to some of you) And with the gorgeous live view screen, I can see exactly how the subject is being properly focused. No more eye-pooping strain on the eye, many less defocused shots!

That's cool to me.

No comments: