Followers

Nikonstudio.tumblr.com Posts

Monday, August 3, 2009

Approaching 600 Posts!

All in a month's work of fun in shooting!

I want to take this opportunity to thank all of you for spending your precious time to drop by and read this blog. Your valuable comments are all that really matters to me. Likewise, the friendship of seeing your world via the followers section. I would also like to thank the steadily increasing fellow enthusiasts following this blog. It sure makes my day and keeps me motivated to shoot more and share with all, the life, culture, and lifestyle of Asia, while spending time to review and use the best optical system to relate these stories.

Do visit my other lab site - Nikon D300s Lab, that I can relate to the getting-serious amateurs who may wish to improve their skills and deepen their passion in photography. For me, I am just hoping to get serious too, so the process of getting there is half the fun already.

Thanks for reading.

Remember, fun is the key!

No comments: