- Have your SB-900 Dome Diffuser on all the time unless you are long-lensing your subject
- Shoot at Aperture priority mode to dictate your DOF
- 3D Matrix Metering II is the way to go under normal circumstances
- Shoot at ISO 200 and RAW whenever possible
- Bracket when its an important shot
- Shoot rear curtain flash sync for shutter speed 1/30 second or slower
- Engage manual flash mode (disable i-TTL) if you want max 1/1 flash output on your shoot
- Shutter-dragging while in flash photography gives you more ambient/background details.
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Some valuable tips I acquired while reading my two new books...they are not in any order of importance or priority.