Followers

Nikonstudio.tumblr.com Posts

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Using the Nikon D90 to Bond with Your Family


Frankly, I have not taken my boys out more than once a month before I acquire the camera, and at hind sight, this thing has been a strong catalyst for me to exercise while I bond with my boys.

At times, I have to backpack them for miles into the trail that they can pose for me when needed. I have also found myself becoming a teacher, sharing with them the whats and whys of each road trip.

To date, I have spent about $2000 in this hobby but its all worth it considering the above advantages it brings! Its priceless to see the joy in their faces when I take them to places I dreamt of as a boy to visit. The above Lego truck was built together with my boys before a momento shot was taken.