Followers

Nikonstudio.tumblr.com Posts

Friday, April 10, 2009

Time to Choose A Proper Camera Bag


My last review to carry our camera and laptop ended up with the Targus model, where both the rain cover and ample space stole the whole show away. But for those of us who is beginning to pile up their lens asset list, a more organized approach has to be reviewed.

Lowe Pro has been making such bags since I knew about photography and has a series that is coined - Flipside that appeals to do the job economically. With the ability to house 3-4 lens, flash and a tripod, the Flipside 200 may well be the choice for me. Nevertheless, with the Blackrapid strap in use, and my North Face Bullhead hydrator pack, I am truly running out of backs to carry it.

Hence, the Lowe Pro Top Load AW is my final choice. With an All-weather cover and the ability to carry one to two additional lens, I can easily strap in on my waist without wearing me down with my usual day-hike or trek.