Followers

Nikonstudio.tumblr.com Posts

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Moving from Amateur to Semi-Professionals


Wonder what it takes to move up the credibility, strength, and tenacity to jump the gap in photography? I recall my approach to reach national level in swimming, all while self-teaching myself to be patience but constantly improving my techniques while watching the better swimmers in many public pools. That's how I reach the top...in a way. But the road is windy and hard.

I look forward to applying the same approach in photography and what better place to start by staring and absorbing the essence of the best Nikon photographers offered by the world? Nikkor has a hidden gem and its located [here], in the deep recess of the Internet. I will do it. I can do it. You can do it too. Kaizen.

Here, you find the best, the top gun, the guru of optical composition, nothing less. 

The tip I concote in my mind as I study their work - be very conscious and focused in a shoot. Our casual family outing shoot will have to be put aside. Our routine work trip may not work. We are talking dedicated pursuit of perfection in each composition. 

I am blown away again...