- Controls for all camera functions are provided with the exception of focus selector lock and diopter adjustment control.
- AE/AF lock can be activated with your thumb while holding the housing's handle.
- All camera modes including D-Movie and Live View can be accessed through the housing. The camera's media card and battery can be removed and replaced without removing the camera from the housing tray.
- The proven reliable Ikelite bulkhead allows for fail-safe connection of external strobes. Right-angle positioning relieves stress on the sync cord even when the housing is laid on its back.
- The housing includes iTTL conversion circuitry that puts perfect exposure at your fingertips. The TTL mode provides four 1/3 f/stop increments over or under flash compensation that is added to or subtracted from any compensation entered into the camera. Seven manual power settings in half-stop increments allow for complete creative control. All choices are obtained by simply rotating a knob on the housing back.
- The special TTL conversion circuitry operates perfectly with current model Ikelite DS digital SubStrobes. See Update Requirements for strobes produced before Sept. '04.
- Non-Ikelite strobes can be used, but they can not provide TTL or be manually controlled through the housing back.
- Lens port not included.